Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Spending The Sharpening My Sword

I am taking time to recalibrate, sharpen my sword, and get closer to God. My goal is to just juice fast for three days and to actually sry aside time to hear from the Lord. I dropped my car off at the mechanic and walked abot 90 minutes to cafe el meson. The neighborhood was good to see on foot. Walked by Hunbard where I will be teaching abstinence and also walked by my wife's parents old house which brought back old memories ... Especially of when i started mentoring tony when he was about 10 or 11. As I was walking I listened to a new hip hop album by frontlynaz and also a message by john piper on fasting for the return of the kingdom. When j got to el meson.meson saw a book called the strong willed child and knew I needed to add this to my reading collection. I read the first chapter which was refreshing to know that some kids are just different in their tempermants. Hopefully today I will hear God powerfully as I seek him!

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: