Tuesday, August 30, 2005

J.O.Y. --- Jesus first. Others Second. Yourself last.


It is exciting to be back on the net with a new release for the podcast. After two weeks of vacation and then an incredible pastors retreat with the families of the pastors of my church... I am excited to be blessed with such a great family God has given me and blessed with such a great place to serve.

This summer I got to preach at 5 of the 8 New Life locations and it was a great privilidge. This last Sunday it was awesome to see a young man of 17 years of age accept Christ as His Lord and Savior and be so excited about it that after the celebration, he was going around to some of his relatives at the church and smiling huge and telling them.. "I'm saved.. I'M SAVED... I just got SAVED!!!. Keep this young man and prayer and I hope this message wets your appetite to study the book of Philippians and to get to share your faith!

Pastor Decreae Dwayne

Download the full message J.O.Y. - an overview of Philippians to hear a message given by Pastor Dwayne on August 28th, 2005 at New Life Community Church -- South (NIV).



Disclaimer... this is not intended to be professional... just a tool to help you memorize the Word.
All tracks created in garageband. (copyright 2005 by decrease, flower, and tiger productions)

No comments: